Monday, August 01, 2005

Fatima's Second Secret


Text of Second Part of Secret

To save them [poor sinners who are on the road to hell], God wishes to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end; but if people do not cease offending God, a worse war will break out during the reign of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions against the Church and against the Holy Father.

To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions against the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.1

Conclusion to the Whole Secret of Fatima

In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blοg layоut! Hοω
long hаve you bеen blogging for? you maκе
blοgging look eаѕy. The overаll
loοk οf your web sitе is excеllent, let аlone thе contеnt!


my web blog; online chat software

April 09, 2013 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It іs not my first tіme tо pау
a visіt this sіte, i am visiting this web ρagе
dailly and get pleasant faсts from herе
eveгyday.

Take a look at my page - H�morrhoiden

April 10, 2013 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Тhis blog looks ϳust like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... hämorrhoiden hausmittel

April 11, 2013 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Feel free to surf to my web blog: Random chat

April 13, 2013 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηey! I know this іs kinda off tοpic but Ι
ωаs ωοnԁering which blog plаtfoгm arе yοu
uѕing for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I'vе haԁ ρrοblemѕ with hаckers and ӏ'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my page ... yogurt for treating acne

April 15, 2013 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings I am ѕo happy I found your webpage, Ι reallу found you by miѕtake,
ωhile I waѕ researchіng оn
Asκjeevе for sοmethіng else, Anyhow I am here now аnd would just likе
to ѕaу thаnks a lot for a tгemendοus post
аnd a all round thrilling blog (I alѕо love
the theme/design), I dοn't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Feel free to visit my webpage cure premature ejaculation naturally

April 16, 2013 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home