Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Following the Antichrist

Sorry for my absence. I have been moving from one location to another. I have lost my internet connection. I can only use a business computer here and there to get connected.

Nonetheless, I can tell you that everyone's likely candidate for the antichrist (Maitreya) is in Rome for one week. Our source is very, very reliable and in an enviable position to know these things.

All these things should not surprise you if you know the Church Approved prophecies of La Salette that clearly state "Rome will lose the Faith and become the Seat of the Antichrist"

Anyone surprised ?

Will post more later if I can use these business computers to post prophecies without causing troubles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

No offence BUT

ROME DID become the seat of the Anti-Christ after this prophecy was given, just as the Blessed Virgin Mary stated - When Mussolini took over the City of Rome and made it his seat. ROME is not the Vatican.

The Blessed Virgin would have SAID "The Vatican will lose the faith etc...." if she had meant the Vatican, or maybe she would have said "The CHURCH will lose the faith etc....

Try not to put self interpretation on Catholic prophecies. The Blessed Virgin Mary would NOT ever describe the Vatican as ROME.

Otherwise great site.

Many Blessings

October 18, 2010 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home