Precision Prophecies of St. Hildegaard III
St Hildegaard.........Part III
1) "Finally, when he shall have converted all his plans into action, he will gather his worshippers about him and tell them that he will presently ascend toward heaven. However, at the moment of the ascension a bolt of lightening will overwhelm and annihilate him. The planned ascent into heaven will have been been prepared by the artful employment of ingenious devices, and at the moment at which the event was to have taken place, leading to his destruction, will produce a cloud that will spread and unbearable odor. Through this many people will again come to their senses and to understanding."
2) "Then people should prepare for the last judgement, the day of which is indeed veiled in secrecy and obscurity, but not far distant."
3) " A longer time of peace is to follow the desolation and wars, and which (2) will precede the second coming of Christ. During this time God will pour out His richest blessing. During these blessed days fertility and blissful prosperity will spread over the earth. As clouds fertilize the earth, So shall the Holy Spirit enrich the nations with the dew of His Grace. A real summer of spiritual life will come.
During this time also the holy angels, who formerly were held back from human society by the vapor of sin, will associate intimately with men, because they are delighted by the renewal and holiness of their lives. Many pagans also will be converted during this time, be baptized and acknowledge Christ with praise. Many converted Jews and heretics will also increase the glory of the Church, much to the surprise of mankind. Many wise men with the gift of prophecy will unfold the secrets and meaning of Holy Scripture."
4) "Henoch and Elias are being instructed by God in a mysterious manner in paradise. God shows them the works of men as though they could see these with natural eyes. The two men are, therefore, much wiser than all wise men put together. The same force which removed Henoch and Elias from the earth will bring them back in a storm wind at the time when the Antichrist will spread his false doctrine. As long as they will dwell amongst men they will always be refreshed after 40 days. They have the mission form God to resist the Antichrist and lead the erring back to the road of salvation. Both men, distinguished by age and stature, will speak to men: 'This accursed one is sent by the devil in order to lead men into error. We have been preserved by God at a secreted place, where we did not experience the suffering of men. We are now sent by God in order to oppose the heresy of this destroyer. Look, if we resemble you in stature and age.' And because the testimony of both shall agree they will be believed. All will follow these two aged men and abandon heresy. They will visit all cities and towns, where previously the Antichrist had sown his heresy, and through the power of the Holy Ghost will work genuine miracles. All the people will be greatly astonished at them. Henoch and Elias will confuse the followers of Satan with thunder strokes, and destroy them and fortify the Christians in faith. Therefore, the Christians will hurry to martyrdom, which the son of evil will prepare for them, like to a banquet, so that the murderers will grow tired of counting the dead on account of their great numbers; for their blood will run like rivers."
5) "Henoch and Elias have been taught much wisdom and knowledge in Paradise while awaiting their return to earth. God will instruct them every forty days while they are on earth. They will receive exceptional graces and powers from God to use against Antichrist."
(1) For Clarification-- When St Hildegard states the antichrist will raise the dead......he can do so Only because the Real God in Heaven will bestow temporary powers upon him. Only the bestowed powers of God in Heaven allow anyone to raise the dead.
(2) 'and which' is probably a copyists error for 'than'....book author's note.
Taken from: The Reign of Antichrist by Rev Gerald Culleton
Published by: www.Tanbooks.com copyright 1951)