Precision Prophecies of St. Hildegaard II
St Hildegaard.......Part II
1) "A great enemy of the Church, a precursor of Antichrist, will take the title of Savior. Heretics will join this precursor of Antichrist and persecute the true Church of Christ. Their cunning will be great, so great in fact that they will be able to draw many righteous men to their side. The Bishops in general will remain faithful, but all will, on account of their courage and faithfulness to the Church, suffer much, yet many protestants will console the children of God by their conversion to the Catholic Church. Immediately preceding Antichrist there will be starvation and earthquakes." (It will be remembered that Protestants did not yet exist at the date assigned this oracle).
2) "When the great ruler exterminates the Turks almost entirely, one of the remaining Mohammadens will be converted, become a priest, bishop, and cardinal, and when the new Pope is elected (immediately before Antichrist) this cardinal will kill the pope before he is crowned, through jealousy, he wishing to be pope himself; then when the other cardinals elect the next pope this cardinal will proclaim himself Anti-Pope, and two thirds of the Christians will go with him. He, as well as the Antichrist, are descendents of the Tribe of Dan." (Some say that the Turks are of the Tribe of Dan).
3) "When the fear of God has been disregarded everywhere violent and furious wars will take place. A multitude of people will be slaughtered and many cities trasnformed into heaps of rubbish. A few uncommonly cruel people will play their game at the expense of the peace and tranquility of others. As it has been from the beginning of the world, God will deliver the rod of correction to his enemies for the extirpation of evil....."
4) "The mark (of Antichrist) will be a hellish symbol of Baptism, because thereby a person will be stamped as an adherent of Antichrist and also of the Devil in that he thereby gives himself over to the influence of Satan. Whoever will not have this mark of Antichrist can neither buy nor sell anything and will be beheaded."
5) "He will win over to himself the rulers, the mighty and the wealthy, will bring about the destruction of those who do not accept his faith and, finally, will subjugate the entire earth."
6) "The streets of Jerusalem, will then shine in the brightest gold with the blood of Christians which will flow like water. Simultaneously Antichrist will try to increase his wonders. His executioners will work such miracles when they torment the Christians that people will think Antichrist is the true God. The executioners will not permit the Christians to win the martyr's crown easily for they will endeavor to prolong their pain until they renounce their faith. Yet some will receive a special grace from God to die during their torments."
7) "Antichrist will make the earth move, level mountains, dry up rivers, produce thunder and lightning and hail, remove the leaves from the trees and return them again to the trees, make men sick and cure them, exorcise devils, raise the dead to life (1). He will appear to be crucified and rise from the dead. All in all Christians will be astounded and in grievous doubts while Antichrist will be confirmed in their false faith."
(1) Only God can raise the dead, only He will cast out devils. This we know from the Gospels. A copyist probably left out the words "seem to." (written by book's author)
(Taken from The Reign of Antichrist by Rev Culleton,
Published by www.Tanbooks.com copyright 1951)