Elizabeth Canori Mora II
Elizabeth Canori Mora .......Part 11
Poignant and factual are the strong points of this seer's ever
useful revelations. She covers all details in every sphere with very
readable prophecies. She is presently beatified and on her way to
canonization. Remember her name in your prayers.
1) "All men shall rise one against the other, and they shall kill
one another without pity. During this sanguinary conflict the
avenging arm of God will strike the wicked, and in His mighty
power He will punish their pride and presumption."
2) "God will employ the powers of Hell for the extermination of
these impious and heretical persons who desire to overthrow the
Church and destroy it to it's very foundation."
3) "These presumptuous men in their mad impiety believe that they
can overthrow God from His throne; but the Lord will despise these
artifices, and through an effect of His Mighty Hand He will punish
these impious blasphemers by giving permission to the infernal
spirits to come out from Hell."
4) "Innumerable legions of demons shall overrun the earth, and
shall execute the orders of Divine Justice by causing terrible
calamities and disasters; they shall attack everything; they shall
injure individual persons and entire families; they shall devastate
property and alimentary productions, cities and villages. Nothing
on earth shall be spared."
5) "God will allow the demons to strike with death those impious
men because they gave themselves up to the infernal powers and
had formed with them a compact against the Catholic Church."
6) "Being desirous of more fully penetrating my spirit with a
deeper sentiment of His Divine Justice, God showed to me the
awful abyss; I saw in the bowels of the earth a dark and
frightening cavern, whence an infinite number of demons were
issuing forth, who under the form of men and beasts came to
ravage the earth, leaving everywhere ruins and blood."
7) "Happy will be all true and good Catholics! They shall
experience the powerful protection of the holy Apostles, St Peter
and St Paul, who will watch over them lest they may be injured
either in their persons or property."
8) "Those evil spirits shall plunder every place where God has
been outraged, despised and blasphemed; the edifices they profaned
will be pulled down and destroyed, and nothing but ruins shall
remain of them."
9) "After this frightful punishment I saw the Heavens opening
and St Peter coming down again upon earth; he was vested in
his pontifical robes, and surrounded by a great number of angels,
who were chanting hymns in his honor, and they proclaimed him
as sovereign of the earth."
10) "I saw also St Paul descending upon the earth. By God's
command he traversed the earth and chained the demons whom
he brought before St Peter, who commanded them to return into
Hell whence they had come."
11) "Then a great light appeared upon the earth which was the sign
of the reconciliation of God with man. The angels conducted before
the throne of the prince of the Apostles the small flock that had
remained faithful to Jesus Christ."
12) "These good and zealous Christians testified to him the most
profound respect, praising God and thanking the Apostles for
having delivered them from the common destruction, and for having
protected the Church of Jesus Christ by not permitting her to be
infected with the false maxims of the world."
13) "St Peter then chose the new pope. The Church was again
organized; religious orders were reestablished; the private families
of ordinary Christians, through their great fervor and zeal for the
glory of God, became like the most exemplary communities."
14) "Such is the glorious triumph reserved for the Catholic
Church; she shall be praised, honored and esteemed by all men.
All men shall become Catholics, and shall acknowledge the Pope
as Vicar of Jesus Christ."
Taken from: Prophecy for Today (pp 22-24)
Authored by: Edward Connor
Published by: www.TanBooks.com